Learning to Drive, EDT and Driving Driving Test Information from AB Driving School
What We Do?
Many of our pupils come to AB Driving School with varying degrees of theory or driving experience, some may have none at all, others have the basics or concept of driving, some may understand vehicle controls.
Whatever your current experience, we endeavor to build upon the understanding and experience you already have and instill, ability and confidence as necessary to become
a safe driver for life and not to simply pass the driving test. In addition we will impart the RSA's EDT driver syllabus from commencement to completion, we can even act as your sponsor while teaching you throughout the course.
The 10 Most Common Reasons for Driving Test Failure
(in no particular order)
1. Observation at junctions – ineffective observation and judgement
2. Reverse parking – ineffective observation and/or a lack of accuracy
3. Use of mirrors – not sufficiently checking or acting on information
4. Reversing around a corner – ineffective observation or lack of accuracy
5. Incorrect use of signals – not cancelling or giving misleading signals.
6. Moving away safely – ineffective observations, including blindspots
7. Incorrect positioning on the road - particularly at roundabouts or on bends
8. Lack of steering control – steering too early or too late
9. Incorrect position to turn right – at junctions and/or in one-way streets
10. Inappropriate speed – traveling too slowly or with too much hesitation or lack of
Be Driving Test Ready ....
By undertaking a pre-test assessment
with AB Driving School
you will receive a realistic mock test
with a driver report at the end
as to increase your chances of
success on the day of the test.
Fail to Prepare.... Prepare to Fail!!!!